Arobas Music Guitar Pro 7.5
Professional Guitar Tablature Software
Brand new product.
Electronic Software Download (ESD). This order will be delivered electronically. Customers ordering this item will receive an email message within a 24-48 hours of placement of their order with instructions on downloading the software.
Arobas Guitar Pro 7.5 – Effortless Tab Editing and Composing. Whether you’re composing or you simply want a top-tier tab editor, you’ll love Arobas Music’s Guitar Pro 7.5. Its powerful audio engine reproduces your ideas and compositions with extraordinary realism, making songwriting natural and fun. Edit scores and tablature for guitar, bass, or ukulele. Build backing tracks for drums or piano. Wide-ranging new features make creating, playing, and sharing your tabs easier than ever, while a redesigned interface makes navigating the software child’s play. Input music via microphone or MIDI controller, or use the virtual fretboard or virtual keyboard to enter notes. Guitar Pro 7 is also an excellent way to learn new songs.
New in Arobas Guitar Pro 7.5:
- Redesigned interface
- Enhanced start-up and file loading
- Retina and HD display compatibility
- Rewritten score display engine
- New musical notation elements including golpe, pick scrape, dead slap, and more
- Tablature for all tracks — even non-fretted instruments
- Apply effects exactly as they have been modeled for any track in a given file
- Polyphonic tuningNew sounds including Dobro, flamenco, manouche, and 7-string nylon guitars, the electric sitar, fretless bass, jazz double bass, accordions, mellotron, harmonicas, bagpipe, new synthesizers, and drum machines
- Stereo sounds for all acoustic instruments and automatic spatialization for drum kits
- Over 1,000 presets that combine a sound bank and effects chain
- Mix MIDI tones with RSE tones
- Resizable virtual instrument windows
- Lock files to prevent tampering
- Export files in MP3, FLAC, and Ogg formats
- Improved import/export of MIDI and MusicXML formats
- Learn your favorite songs and improve your technique
Guitar Pro 7.5 makes reading musical scores a piece of cake. Learn guitar riffs from tablature, or view the score for piano, drums, brass, and strings in standard notation. Use slash notation for sight-reading rhythms from chord charts. A virtual fretboard and keyboard show you exactly where to position your fingers, making it very easy to learn new material. Optimize your practice time with the onboard metronome, looper, polyphonic tuner, and more.
Create and edit your own professional scores
Creating a professional score is easier than ever, thanks to Guitar Pro 7’s Start screen and Recent Files panel. Use the track creation wizard to start composing and choosing the instrument you want to edit, with the notation style, the tuning, and sound to apply. Then capture the notes with your computer’s numeric pad, mouse, or your MIDI controller, using an easy-to-understand graphical representation of your instrument. At Sweetwater, we were surprised when we learned how easy it was to create scores with Guitar Pro 7.
Craft full arrangements with realistic virtual instruments
Composing with Guitar Pro 7.5 is a lot of fun. Hear your arrangements spring to life with a solid selection of virtual instruments, including 200 Realistic Sound Engine (RSE) Soundbanks. Create expressive playing effects like palm muting, harmonics, bends, vibrato, and more. Guitar Pro 7 also lets you apply golpes, pick scrapes, dead slaps, and more. Searching for a specific chord voicing or exotic scale? You can employ Guitar Pro 7’s virtual fretboard or keyboard to display the chords and scales stored in its built-in chord and scale libraries. You can even enter lyrics and arrange them on top of your vocal track. Set levels, mute one or several tracks, or hide tracks with Guitar Pro 7’s mixing features.
Shape your sound with compression, reverb, EQ, amp sims, and an array of 50 stompbox-style effects
Sculpt your virtual guitar’s sound with one of Guitar Pro 7’s amp simulators. Apply effects using distortion, overdrive, modulation, tremolo, compressor, octaver, wah-wah, delay, and reverb pedals. Then run your whole mix through a compressor/limiter, reverb, and 10-band EQ.
Export and share your compositions
Have you ever shared your score with another musician and then found everything had been changed when it was sent back? Guitar Pro 7 fixes this problem, allowing you to lock your files with a password — choose between editing lock and file opening lock options. Export your compositions in your format of choice, such as MP3, FLAC, and Ogg.
Arobas Music Guitar Pro 7.5 Features:
- Reads standard, tablature, and slash notation
- Redesigned interface makes navigation a piece of cake
- Create your own professional scores for one or several instruments
- Capture notes with your computer’s numeric pad, mouse, or your MIDI controller
- 200 Real Sound Engine (RSE) Soundbanks bring your arrangements to life
- Create expressive playing effects like palm muting, harmonics, bends, and vibrato, as well as golpe, pick scrape, dead slap, and more
- Chord and scale libraries display chords and scales on a virtual fretboard or keyboard
- Sculpt your sound with amp simulators and stompbox-style effects
- Finalize your project with a compressor/limiter, reverb, and 10-band EQ
- Download songs online or access full-instrument tabs on mySongBook.com
- Print your score, read it with the Guitar Pro app for smartphone and tablet, email it, or save it on your computer
- Lock your files to prevent tampering and export your compositions in your format of choice, such as MP3, FLAC, and Ogg
system Requirements :
Windows® XP / Windows 7 / Windows 8/ Windows 10
Intel Pentium 4 type processor
1 GB RAM
Sound card – DVD-ROM drive
256 MB free HD space
Screen resolution 1024 x 768